ProfileJeff Wiedman is a Senior Vice President and Senior Relationship Manager in Business Banking at Bank of America, led by Market President, Marilyn Bush. He has 20+ years of experience in finance and an extensive background on delivering strategic financial advice and solutions to privately held companies to support their growth strategy.
He is focused on understanding each client’s unique needs and leverages Bank of America’s industry insights, resources and award-winning technology.
Fun Facts about me:
• Jeff resides in Edwardsville, IL with his wife, Mary, and three kids, Jonathon, Kennedy, and Josephine.
• He is also very active in coaching and volunteering with all of his children’s extra curricular activities.
• In Jeff’s free time, he enjoys playing golf, hiking and skiing with his family.
- Healthcare & Physician Practices
- Emerging Growth Companies
- Accounting and Law Firms
- General industries
- Jeff Leads the St. Louis Manufacturing Group at Bank of America
- Member, Bank of America's Emerging Leader Program
- Member, Bank of America's Healthcare Workstream
Meet the Team
With access to the global resources of Bank of America, our team is comprised of talented and experienced individuals committed to building strong client relationships based on trust and personalized service.
Treasury Sales Officer
Treasury Sales Officer
Assistant Vice President
Sales Support Associate
Senior Vice President
Insights and Solutions
Bank of America Business Banking
As you work to take your business to the next level in an environment where business and technology sophistication are critical to having a competitive edge, you need a local banking partner who has your long-term interests at heart.
Bank of America is that local advocate. We work closely with you to understand your business goals. We then draw on our Bank wide resources, technology and experience to generate ideas and solutions that will propel your business further.
With Bank of America Business Banking by your side, you can be assured your business has the power to grow and thrive.
You can benefit from:
Comprehensive commercial banking platform with full range of products and technology, backed by Bank of America’s strength and stability
Access to bank-wide services beyond business banking, to manage both your business and personal wealth
Let's have a conversation.
There is no substitute for a one-on-one relationship with a Bank of America relationship manager who is committed to your needs. Request an appointment today.